Saturday, January 1, 2011

Turning the Page to a New Year

January 1, 2011. 
A time for new beginnings, resolutions, and changes. 
This is my beginning, my change. 

I am a twenty-something girl learning to live life on my own (with my parents not too far away :)) My foundation and joy is my savior Jesus Christ. My perfectionist tendencies and organizational drive have kept me from blogging because I was afraid I would fail.  But really what is failing in a blog, who sets the standard? Here is the truth. It doesn't matter. Fail or not. Random posts or not. This is something I want to do without fear. I will write about turning the pages in my life; whether that be pages of the Bible, cookbooks, decorating magazines, blogs, books, or my journal.

So here it is. Imperfections and all. Turning the pages to living the story the Lord has in store for me.

2 comments: