Monday, January 17, 2011

Celebrating One Year

Today the fabulous boyfriend and I are celebrating one year of dating. Those of you in marriages might find this silly, but I love it. Not to brag or anything, but my boyfriend is fantastic and here are just a few reasons why:
A visit to my great-grandmother's house in AL
Us, About 1 year ago!


1. He is a man of God. Seeking to hear the Lord's voice and grow in him.
2. He loves his family like nobody I have ever seen.
3. He is true to his friends and makes friends incredibly easily.
4. He is one incredibly talented musician. I admire him so much for the hard work and time he puts in to his craft.
5. He is aware of those around him and makes sure everyone feels welcome.
6. He is oh so funny and makes me laugh all the time.
7. He is so smart and interested in such a variety of things.
8. He loves me even though it can be hard sometimes!
9. He challenges me on a regular basis and supports me when my "chicken" tendencies try to take over.
10. He listens and is incredibly patient with me and others.
11. He can carry on a conversation with anyone, something I admire being as shy as I am.
12. He is thoughtful and caring in ways that no one could ever imagine.
13. He is willing to admit when he has made a mistake and works hard to fix it.
14. He will put his foot down when necessary. He says no to me when I need to hear it and have a reality check! (I need this more often than I would want to admit!)
15. He is just one awesome guy! (I could go on and on!)


Dancing in between songs at Sweethearts Banquet

His Fantastic Family

My Fantastic Family

With my brother and sister-laws dog

Christmas 2010
Celebrating at a friend's wedding

PS. On his day off, he is playing at a funeral and then taking me to Greenville to get my computer fixed! Now that is love!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristin! I LOVE THIS!!! You two are amazing together :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year! It's not silly at all, 1 year is a big deal! Loving all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! :) Love the picture from Sweethearts' Banquet!

    ReplyDelete