Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reading Wednesday

At school on Wednesdays our students use their academy time to read. Some of them enjoy it, while others find absolutely every excuse possible not to. I decided Wednesday's on the blog would be reading days for us as well. Some weeks it will be a blog, others a website, occasionally a book review/post and every now and then it will be online magazines like Lonny.

Let me introduce you to Lonny. I am not sure which decorating blog introduced me to Lonny, but it was love at first sight. Lonny is an online decorating and design magazine/website that is entirely too fantastic. Once I finish drooling over the most current issue I can never wait for the next one to be posted.

So on your snowy Wednesday t enjoy flipping through Lonny. I promise you will love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment