Friday, January 14, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
-Psalm 7:17

Things I am Thankful for This Week

-4 snow days useful for lots of relaxing and reading.
-Teacher workdays where I can grade, plan, and semi watch Jessica's provided entertainment for the day on her smartboard.
-A fantastic boyfriend who is helpful when it comes to fixing my computer and driving in the snow/ice ( and making me laugh in the process).
-A cozy, warm bed to sleep in at night or any other time of the day.
-The Bible, God's word given to me that I may know him and glorify him.
-The super awesome group of women that I get to study the word with each week!
-Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Latte Mix! YUM!

Check out Jessica's Psalm 7:17 post for today!

What are you thankful for?

If you blog feel free to link our posts and have your own Psalm 7:17 Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yep..thank you ma'am...I'm going to write out my list of things I am thankful for right now. Thank you for this opportunity that you have given me to make another list, which I LOVE to do.

    ** I am very thankful for the sweet friendship I have in you!

    ReplyDelete