Friday, April 15, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday

Things I am thankful for:

-Being apart of a faculty who can act silly for students! We did a flash mob with choreography to "It's Friday" this morning in gym while our students were waiting to be dismissed!
-Having small classes due to a large field trip today!
-Getting to spend time with my family tonight
-Having friends at school who challenge me, keep me grounded, and inspire me
-Being able to plan fun parties for friends who are expecting!
-Being a part of a church who puts an incredible emphasis on Holy Week drawing our attention to the sacrifice of our savior. (Everyone should be at Shandon on Sunday night at 7 for Come to the Cross: A modern night of worship. I promise it will prepare you for Holy Week in awesome ways)
-Oh yeah...Spring Break starts at 3:30 today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment