Thursday, April 7, 2011

Loves

What I am loving this week...

1. It's Masters week! Who doesn't love watching golf on such a beautiful course? Yesterday I watched while I was running at the gym and the time flew by. It was the 3 par tournament and the kids of the golfers were on the course being fantastically cute!
I love you more than diet coke

2. The Esty store, Retrostilleto has some quirky prints that I just love. I have a specific Diet Coke loving friend who I plan on getting this for.

3. Publix. I went on Monday and I couldn't have left happier. One employee spoke to me as I came in and then again as I left. The employee at the deli complemented my glasses. Then I heard a customer tell another customer she had beautiful skin! Who doesn't love compliments from strangers! Then I heard another customer tell a manager how helpful an employee was. I just love it!

4. The Nester is having a fantastic giveaway day. There are about 10 different giveaways you can enter posted on her site. I went on a giveaway entering spree yesterday when I got home.

What are you loving or crushing on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment