Friday, April 1, 2011

Psalm 7:17 Friday

What I am thankful for this week...

-A fantastic dinner with fabulous friends last night (Grilled chicken, roasted veggies, and rice)
-My jewelry order coming in from my jewelry party and then getting to make people's day by delivering their purchases
-Have I mentioned that my sister-in-law is coming home TODAY!!
-Friends who have similar "getting healthy" goals, hold me accountable and share their success stories with me.
-A God who loves me unconditionally and is patient with me as I grow my discipline in many areas of my life
-Feeling gross after eating super bad fast food and/or drinking soft drinks (Makes it alot easier to curb the desire)
- Promises of the word that keep me secure in who the Lord has created me to be and help me keep positive about the body he has given me (while working to keep it healthy and honor it as his temple)
-Having two weeks until spring break!!
-A boyfriend who is fabulous! He knows just what to say and when to say it!
-Project days and test days one after the other!
-Getting to be an Aunt a second time around! My lovely friend, Annie, is expecting! Yay!
-Having lunch tomorrow with a college roommate who is coming in from Ohio!
-It's FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. baby w cannot wait for his/her aunt K's hugs and kisses! our baby is going to be the luckiest one around :)

    ReplyDelete