Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Personal Reflections Part II

 This post was supposed to be dedicated to discussing my strengths and weaknesses, but I have not had enough time to sit down and truly reflect on those just yet. Instead I will devot this post to the things I like/love. This is a much easier list to complete, but it does take some time to decide if the things on my list are a trend in my life or something I truly like/love. Sure, trends are fine and well, but I don't want to define myself by something that will be off my list in a couple of months (Obviously those things that will go off the list in years are different. My life stage will change and so will things I like/love. I will be exposed to more things.). Maybe I should include a "I like right now list", but you could just tune in to my posts on Thursdays where I discuss what I love that week :)

What I like/love
my savior and redeemer
my family
my boyfriend
my friends
cooking
sunshine
the smell of honeysuckle
reading
good food
sunny warm mornings
farmer's markets
the south
my bible study
purple
Christmas Season
typography
the Bible
camp fires
throwing get togethers 
live music
owls
speciality food stores
blogs
live music outside in the summer
books
local restaurants
hot dogs
the idea of shopping at markets in a city
massages
my grandmother's breakfast
the beach
country music
cities
sleeping in
summer
road trips
the smell of the ocean
Outback
singer/song writer music
tan skin
good design
late nights with friends
new music
pedicures
fashion (clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry)
rainbows
rock/alternative music


What do you love/like on a consistent basis? What would people think you love based on what they see?

No comments:

Post a Comment