Thursday, March 24, 2011

London Funds and Anxiousness

ALL OF MY FUNDS FOR LONDON ARE IN!!

Our deadline for the money for London was yesterday and I was blessed to not have to be stressed about the day at all. Last week I was informed by Abby, our college minister's assistant, that all of my funds were in! I did a little dance in my car and could not stop thanking the Lord for all that he has blessed me with. I sang every happy song I could find on my ipod at the top of my lungs and smiled huge all the way home (I am sure I looked a sight to those around me). Thank you so much to those of you who contributed to my funds! Please continue to pray for us as we prepare for our trip in May. Pray that the Lord continues to bond us as a team, that we grow as individuals preparing to share our faith with others, and that all the details fall into place!

I am thrilled to be going, but as the time passes by I grow more anxious about wrapping up my school year. I want to end the year on a good note with my students and feel that everything is taken care of at school so that I can focus on what the Lord has in store for me and the people I come in contact with in London. We are switching rooms for next year and having the entire school painted over the summer. This means that I have to have my room packed up and labeled before I leave for London. So while I am packing and preparing for London I will also be packing and preparing for the end of a school year. Please pray that I manage my time well and get everything done I need to before I leave.

Thank you again for your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment