Friday, March 25, 2011

Pslam 7:17 Friday

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High."                                                            
                                                                                                                                      Psalm 7:17

Things I am thankful for this week:

-The Lord providing all my funds for London! I am incredibly blessed! Thanks again to all who contributed!
-Our mailbox is finally fixed at my townhouse! No more driving 20 minutes to a sketchy post office to pick up my mail!
-Fantastic friends who came out for my Premier Jewelry party last night with Sarah Jane! Sarah Jane did a great job and it was a fun time with girl friends!
-My Mother! I know that I talk about her alot, but she really is the best mom in the world! She is incredibly giving of her time and resources! She is always willing to drop everything to help me even in the silliest of situations. She spent time at my house redecorating, giving attention to my back patio, and helping me get ready for my party last night. She is fantastic!!
-My sister-in-law comes home at the end of the month! She has been away for a practical in Asheville since January for PT school. I know my brother and our families will be excited she is back!
-The word of God! I have been having quite the eye opening experience reading through the bible in a year! The Lord is really challenging me in alot of areas! The biggest one is just how much of my life do I offer to him.
-Awesome friends who I can talk to about my struggles with the word and myself without judgement
-Cute blogs of my friend's children (or my friend's friend's children) that put a smile on my face whenever I need it! Please check this one out! It is one of my friend's friend's son, Owen, who is playing the drums. By the way he is 1 1/2! Listen to the questions his Dad is asking him and watch Owen respond!

My life is blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment