Saturday, March 26, 2011

In Love...

I am absolutely head over heels in love with.....


No, this post isn't about Josh




Nor is it a post about Jesus (even though it probably should be, he is much more important)



I am in love with Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips! Josh and I are on our way to Charlotte to do some shopping and I decided that I needed to do my nails. I had bought these nail strips a while back, but never used them. I was nervous that it was going to be difficult to do and look cheap. One of my mom's friends put my mind to ease when I saw how fantastic her nails looked!! So I hopped in the car today with my strips in hand ready to do my nails. The steps are easy to understand and even easier to do. It's seriously like stickers for your nails!!

Hopefully I'll remember to post a picture once I get home (I'm posting from my phone right now).


Seriously, go out and buy some today! I got mine at Walmart and I have seen them at target. I already have Josh's gorgeous sister Lauren super excited and headed to buy some as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment