Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blogging for Books


Do you love to read? Would you blog for free books? Then this is the website for you. My mom showed me this website a couple of weeks ago and I was stoked when I read into it. Basically you create an account with the site, noting what your book preferences are and then they send you books to review for free. After you have read it you post your review of the book on their website (and yours if you are a blogger) and then they send you another book to review for free. Isn't that just fantastic.

I created an account about two weeks ago and got my first book to review at the end of last week. There are a variety of book types and you get to choose which book you review. The website was easy to navigate, I got my book in a timely fashion and I can't wait to read it. Let me know what you think if you join! Hopefully I'll be able to post a review in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment